Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Yabadabadoo Time!

This is a belated post. I never really was a great birthday-greeter.
Most of the time, I'd forget it was a dear friend's birthday.

Anyhoo, I found this the other day on Google:

Coolio. It has been 50 years! Imagine how old Fred is now if he really aged.


The first thing I remembered when I saw the photo was the Flintstones Vitamins! I'd look forward to finishing breakfast because of it. It was one of my favorite candies when I was younger. I wonder if they still sell it today.




Anyhoo, look who baked a lime and dark chocolate cake with Murple berries and a fondant in the form of the numbers 5 and 0! It's one of my yellow foam dinosaurs. He doesn't have a name yet but he sports a monocle, a seafoam green party hat and is living the mustache lifestyle.
Isn't he suave? (You know I'd jump at any subject that includes dinos! Hahaha. The Flintstones was the opportunity for me to draw a birthday dino! Hahaha.)

To the stone age!
SFM


♬ Listening to Empire of the Sun's Half Mast
They have such a cool intro page in their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment