Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Good bye! I Will Swiss Miss!"

I suck at goodbyes. I really do. Especially ones when you know it’s bye bye time and you have to face it. I blurt out stupid phrases like, When you get back, cervezas on me.

Who says that?
An idiot.
Me!

Phrases like it ruin the memory of when you last saw this person. Like today for example…



After -what I recently am just digesting right now- our last meal together with some of the best peeps I know from the office, it was time to say goodbye to Flipper.

We hug.
I try my best not to cry.

In my mind I meant to say This is it, buddy. Let’s hug it all out. I am seeing you for the last time. I’m transferring to you all the good, shiny, glittery, happy, wonderful wishes I have for you through this hug.

Instead of saying that, I say, Put it there! or Put it in!

What the f#&^%(^

My stupid mouth! My stupid mouth!
Gaaa. What is wrong with me?
It just vomited words on its own.

(Did you see it coming? A John Mayer song title about to be included in this note?)

How many years of facepalming do I need to erase all of it off my brain?
I should shoot myself in the head.

Haaayyy
At least I didn’t cry.

Maybe tomorrow. Or on my birthday…same day as you board the plane to fly to your new absofrickinlutely awesome life.

Oh and what do I get for my birthday/your leaving me?

A turtle. (Who I will rename btw...Tom Clancy or Tommy Smith -peeps who were born the same day as today and are dead~)
To remind me every single time I see it that you are not a text away anymore.
Holyrollerrr I hate goodbyes.

Flipper, IMYA SPACEINVADERRR!

All the best, dinosaurs, legos, geeky things, sudoku puzzles and Harry Potter,
SFM

No comments:

Post a Comment