Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

TypoGraphic!

The past weekend, I tried to update my portfolio and realized, it is basically non-existent.
I mean, the last few works that I have there are from 2008 (from when I was in art school)!
And so, that weekend, I tried to make something relatively worthy to put in my portfolio. I came up with this:



It looks fine, I guess. I do love the colors and simplicity of it. I'm not quite sure how to improve it or make anything else out of it. I think I should do an alphabet version! Y/N?

I find that it is not always possible to satisfy yourself with something you've created. Most of the time, the vision I have in my mind doesn't always come out in the end product. In this case, I forgot what I wanted it to look like exactly and that's probably why I sound a little lost with my comments. I suppose that is totally normal -your initial idea changing.

Anyhoo, I know I should post more stuff here. I just need  to find time!
At least I'm back!



To creation~
SFM

♬ Listening to Foster the People's, Pumped Up Kicks~
He's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you!

Oh boy, these kids are good looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment