Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Art of SoulPancake

A few  months back, I discovered a website where I can ask & answer questions, ponder on some talk points and throw my ideas out to a community that would actually come back to me and let me know what they think. It's a very engaging website were conversations are created and simple ideas grow into complex ones. You can find a spectrum of subjects to talk about and explore like art, philosophy, whathaveyous. The site is called SoulPancake. In SoulPancake, no opinions are discriminated and no views are blocked! It's some what motto is : CHEW ON LIFE'S BIG QUESTIONS.

SoulPancake on "What is SoulPancake?": It's a place for you to TALK about your soul and the existence of God. It's a space to ENGAGE in art, philosophy, creativity, truth, and beauty. And ultimately, SoulPancake is a community of people who are digging DEEPER to figure out what it means to be human and to experience this rich, strange, difficult, and awesome journey called life. 

At first, it can be intimidating to join in on conversations and or answer some questions posted, but if you open your mind to the possibility of getting back something in exchange of putting your thoughts out there, you will be a very happy and satisfied camper. 


Aside from the awesome and sensical things you can do in the site, may I point that the graphics are so rad! The background art is spectacular! Each page boasts of these eerie tiled illustrations  that I  really dig. Take a look at the background images that they have in SoulPancake:

Look at these red robins (?) in jet packs!

This garden elf is dope with his bling!

This peace sign is gangster...shooting that dove and all. HAHA.

Casper has nothing on these friendly (?) ghost cereal lovers!

I got into SoulPancake so mucho that I even made myself a SoulPancake name and logo! (Actually my username is SoulToSquueze but I'd like to think I can have two. Hahaha.) I am AeroSoul and below is the logo I made for myself:


Try out SoulPancake! You might just discover that there's more to social networking sites than liking a page!

Here's to finding a soul to squeeze!
SFM

Listening to: Soul To Squeeze by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
I've got a bad disease
But from my brain is where I bleed.
Insanity it seems
Has got me by my soul to squeeze~ 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment