Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mildly Mad Alices & Tea-Tainted Photos

It’s been raining so hard lately and it brings a sinister cold air
I long for one sunny afternoon to have tea with a friend or two
A tea party with tiny cakes and cookies, a party for all my mad friends!
 


I recently rediscovered these photos that I took one perfect afternoon a few months ago. Aren’t they quaint?

You know you're in good company when there are pearls & straw hats around!
A sisterly secret to share!
They were probably running from me. I love the tie!
Look at this pink teddy bear decked in vintage lace undies and a topped with those shades!
I took these photos at a friend's house and these lovely little ladies are her cousins. When they asked me what the theme was, I sent them this peg photo:

Isn't she cute? Teehee
The prints turned out great. It was a different batch than the photos you see above. They were a little less edited and didn't have filters. Look here :) I just thought I should dunk the pictures in black tea before I post them here but it seems the dark background of my page makes it darker. Haha. I don't know if I made sense back there.

Anyhoo, it'll be Thursday tomorrow and Thursdays are my personal deadline days. 
I have to finish all work so I can play the next day!

My brain is soup (sometimes),
SFM

♬ Listening to the Almost Alice Soundtrack
I actually like Avril's Alice song~  

No comments:

Post a Comment