Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Take the Cake!

Have you seen Google’s landing page today?
Look! It’s a Google cake!
Apparently, it’s Google’s birthday today.
Happy 12th Birthday, Google!

I realize that there has always been cake in my life. Every birthday, no misses, there is cake! When I was 12 years old, the lady who took care of us (when my parents were away) baked me a chocolate cake and rainbow cupcakes. The cake topper was a Sailor Venus plastic action figure. I still remember the house smelling so sweet. I even helped spread the icing on and then licked it off the spatula. Oh how I miss home baked goodies!

Anyway, before I linger deep into my love for cake and anything sweet, look what the Google photo reminded me of:
This is an illustration I made for a contest at Design By Humans’ Facebook fan page. The goal was to make a word that is what it is. Does it look good enough to eat? Y/N? :O

Oh, I almost forgot, today is the birthday of one of my best friends in the whole wide world, Jarra! I miss her so much! I hope she gets some good rest and her favorite cake!

Champagne & cakes,
SFM

PS> Click on the Google links and find weird and funny Google-related things! 

♬ Listening to James Morrison’s You GIve Me Something
For every piece of me that wants you
Another piece backs away~

No comments:

Post a Comment