Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

VAMOS ALONSO!

As far as I could remember, every Sunday in our house is Formula 1 Race Day. The TV shall be tuned in to the race, if not all day, at 7pm spot on. My Dad is a huge fan and he has greatly influenced my fandom. We are Red Blooded Ferrari Fans.




Last night, we tuned in as Fernando Alonso acquired his 4th win this season. What a night for Ferrari at the Singapore Gran Prix. I just wish Massa placed. I am a big fan of his. I feel for his mishaps and all the opportunities of almost being World Champion. I know soon he will, just not this season. 
 
Five drivers running to become World Champions this year, who are you rooting for?
You know who my bet is!

Let me know if there are any F1 fans out there! :)

Vamos!
SFM 

♬ Listening to Incubus' Rogues
I'm keeping an eye on the future
An eye on the past
And the present in my pocket
Just in case I need a door...

No comments:

Post a Comment