Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

In Transit : Braver & Bolder Becomes Me

Movies are like cheat sheets you can get a lot of pick up lines from...or if you're like me, you not only get quotes from them, you live through these movies.

I am inclined to liking films that speak of finding yourself, getting lost through the journey, taking chances - those sorts of cliches. (Cliche? Y/n?)

I suppose, the movies that I fancy speak a lot about things that I want to do in life. At 22, I am at crossroads. I am a lost soul: I am looking for my place in the industry I've decided to work in, I'm in the midst of deciding which career path to take and I am burnt out, high and dry!
I am in dire need of a holiday. I long to get lost, twilight and do things that I love.

While I save up for a vacation, here's a showcase of some of my favorite lines and quotes from some of my most loved movies that I turned into postcards last year:


  Into the Wild (2007), Starring Emile Hirsch


Say Anything (1989), Starring John Cusack & the boombox

Everything is Illuminated (2005), Starring Elijah Wood

The Holiday (2006), Starring Kate Winslet & Cameron Diaz

The Beach (2000), Starring Leonardo di Caprio


I am in transit
I’m not sure where to
But braver and bolder becomes me,
SFM

♬ Listening to The Temper Trap’s Fader & Love Lost
I have to say that the music video for Love Lost had me crying once! Haha. 
I still feel my heart strings being tugged when I watch it.

Our love was lost
If you flash your heart, I won't deny it, I promise
Our love was lost in the rubble of all the things that you've been dreaming of~
I can still hear it beating~
If you're ready, I am here to take you every time~


No comments:

Post a Comment