Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Slopes for a Peppery Lunch!


My good friends from the office and I are trying to out score each other in a very addicting game called Solipskier! It's a ski game which main objective is to draw snow under under the skier to gain speed, do tricks and hit bonus gates! 


The person who gets the highest score gets treated out tomorrow at Pepper Lunch by the losers (a.k.a. I might be one of the losers). By 11 pm tomorrow, we'll be showing each other screen caps of our scores. Look at my target (yes, it is edited lol): 

I wonder who will be treated out tomorrow for a free lunch~ 
Me? Y/N?

Happy sloping!
SFM

♬ Listening to Silversun Pickups' Three Seed
"Remove a bullet from my head
Extracting over confidence
Hidden so easy to pretend
Too bad the rush was found again
"

No comments:

Post a Comment