Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Word Art Shirts!

This is by far, my favorite! 10 Ataris Games in Pacman form!
About 7 years ago, I started making shirts as gifts for friends who celebrated their birthdays. A few birthdays passed and numerous comments about the shirts I posted on Multiply, people started asking me to have shirts customized for them and their friends. I loved that I got to exercise my right brain and get paid to boot! Look at some of my favorites that I made below:
 
A poem written in the shape of a guitar!
A love letter written in the form of a heart of course!
Your Top 10 Favorite Theatre Plays in the shape of a mask~
Bands in a spiral!


Should I accept shirt orders again? It's been 2 years since I made one! Y/N?


Spifferoo! (I don't know what this means either)
SFM

2 comments:

  1. Cool beans, Mico!
    Haha. Email me if you really are interested!
    corrineccueto@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete